Sonntag, Dezember 25, 2005

NARNIA **_**

Helloww my fans,
I am back!!
Yeah,..I know i am great ! no...no autogramms now..keep on waiting, my dear!
so..today, in 10 min..haschi will come to me ooh yeah
For the guys who don't know her..here's a pic
<-- this is miss hati...xD She comes 'cuz 2day night ...yeah 2day nigh haha uhm "GREASE" is on screen **__** i never watched this movie..i know all the songs by hard..and i want to watch it*_* *in love* hach....

"We go together like
rama lama lamake ding a de dinga a dong
remembered for ever like
shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yipitty boom de boom"

yeah..that will be quite cool i think.. aaand

tomorrow Cathy, Jenni, Tiziana and me..we will go to the cinema *_* and watch NARNIA!!!

yeey i am that crazy bout this movie 'cuz i read the books few years ago..i know a little bit childish..but hey..who cares?

<-- my treasure..my narnia book *in love*
so.. the abholnr was..shitty..what was it again?? uiuiui have to look it up..^^""" ..518 ...
518...don't forget...518...ok i won't forget it..*hope*
Well..
i am waitin' for hati..
bye
lina *_*

Keine Kommentare: