Freitag, Dezember 09, 2005


MY CYBERSWEETIE XD *FLASH*

That what he told me: HEY Lina! I'm Jason. We should check out skateboardermag.com. Or if you don't want to, you could listen to music and I could watch from here...Whatever you like is cool. I just want to spend time with you and stare into those beautiful green eyes. You'll come see me again, won't you?

I'm wearing this hat because my hair's always a mess. It's always all over the place, cramping my style and blocking my vision. This way I can actually SEE you.

My music taste is pretty eclectic. What do you like to listen to? Music has always been my favorite thing. I love playing it, listening to it, anything.

I'd die without you.

I'm sort of a snob. I think rollerblading is lame. Rollerskating, on the other hand, is the bomb. I've got a cool vintage pair. I wish we could hit the streets and go skating.

I'm really into "The Simpsons." Moe is my idol. Do you remember that episode where he calls a garage a car hole? CLASSIC.

SMOOCH!

I swear I could live on smoothies alone.

Je t'aime.

I think it's cool that more girls are getting into skateboarding. I think it's lame how some people think skateboarding is for guys only.

Whenever I'm stressed, I put on something instrumental and light some incense. It really helps me relax.

I wish I could spend all my time with you!

You rock!


I can't stand love songs unless I'm in love. They're too sappy.


I think I prefer headphones to surround sound. It's more intimate.

WOW what a schleimer hahaha wie genial xDD

MAKE UR OWN SWEETIE

Keine Kommentare: