Samstag, Dezember 24, 2005

It's X-mas time

So..Xmas time is now.. and here u can find a list of the presents which i would have give you...if i could..but.. nevermind, just take a look ^^ Merry Christmas 4 u all xDDD


First:
=^.^= (cathy) :


a date with that guy xD (or an other one? hehe just think of our telephone talk this night my dear haha ) and la roche posay products **_**

Jenni:

Peach Girl ... 14 aaand 15 **_**
oOoOoOoO

Lissi-Pissi:

More time we could spend together.. and our spanish-book part 2 (con los sexy kellner xDD)

oOoOoOo

For Omed:

A new mobile-phone..

and don't forget I still want to kill ya xDD

For Alex (alias eric)

I am very afraid of ya xDD

Tiziana:

We'll visite sunshine .. papi sunshine *flash*
oOoOoO<-- dazu sag i mal nix xD

Maksim da Styler

0OoOo geht ihr aegie? *flash*

Kiki:

0oOoO lol

NAN:

*flash* XDDDDD

AYOUNG :

U will get a letter from me. .. thanks for your mail! I was so happy!!

MERRY X MAS FOR YOU ALL!!!

Keine Kommentare: