Donnerstag, Juli 13, 2006

KOREA **-**


[Die ganz rechts in der Ecke :D]

Hi Lina^^

You don't know how I happy this moning as receive your letter.

Oh, how are you doing~~
These days I'm very busy because my university entrance examination of november ..

And so glad to see you in pic. ^^ ( Oh, I think you are more and more pretty and mature the time passed by. ^.~)

The best is the first thing with Korean ( RED DEVIL)
When every match days (of Korea team) I also put on red T-shirts to cheering Korea team. (I enjoyed world cup in June.)
AND more gratful is that Germany is the world cup's host country.
(because your country. so I praise it to my family ^^)
Germany was very strong team. (They finished third. and I also cheered them~~~^^)
Yes, the last game with swiss wah held in HONNOVER. I was very enviable because I hope to see the game in stadium (although they lost...---__--- )
and I thought you soooooooo much.!!! ^^

oh ! Time is too late~~ (2:41 am)
I will go to bed ^^

I hope to see your mail soon

FROM YOUR PAL AYOUNG

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Korea FIGHTING!

kulo hat gesagt…

oh my goood
i love korea.and i love the red devils and i love u ayoung XD
i wanted that korea win the cup too buhuuu and to cheer them i also got korea stuffs buhuuu
evil evil swiss òo

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»